A continuacion les dejo esta imagen de Taylor Lautner con una fan (Maggie)que me encontre en His Golden Eyes la cual al parecer es la misma que anteriormente habia salido en otra imagen pero a lado de Kristen Stewart.



"He was very sweet. He said "HI, I'm Taylor what's your name?" hand shake *shiver down spine*
"Maggie, we met in Minneapolis."
"Minneapolis?!"
"yeah at the Hot Topic tour."
"Oh, at the signing?"
"Yep!"
Daddy Lautner; " you didnt fly in from Mineapolis did you??"
"Umm, yeah i did actually."
Both; "wow" under breath
"would you mind if i took a picture with you?"
"sure, no problem"
"Is it gonna freak you out if i pull out my GIANT camera?"
laughs "no"
he squeezes in next to me, puts his hand on my lower back, which i copy, mmm sculpted back.
I say thank you, and give him a sideways hug while slyly inhaling his heavenly scent.
it was grand. I said a bunch more about how sweet he is but i dont remember all my blatherngs. Apparantly my brain shuts down when i meet famous people."

Wow Taylor es lindisimo quisiera poder conocerlo.