Posted by
Sam Roth's Summergirl
In:
Kellan Lutz
Kellan Lutz en entrevista para Reset Magazine
RESET MAGAZINE tiene una entrevista a Kelan Lutz:
"I know a lot about Twilight series and the movie but there’s only a small amount of people in Turkey who have been able to read the series since they weren’t translated into Turkish until very recently. So can you talk a little about the movie? What was the reason that made you want to be a part of it?
To be honest, I have always dreamt of playing this kind of role. I grew up loving the idea of being a mysterious vampire, like you’d read in books. My brother snuck the classic Nosferatu into the house when we were young and I was immediately in awe of the creature. So when I was handed Twilight, I read through it, and immediately knew Emmett was perfect for me. I was even more surprised to find out that the book had such a cult following, this truly was meant to be.
Your character Emmett is mainly known for being a carefree, loving big brother type who usually has the funniest lines but he also has a dangerous side which can be quite intimidating at times. "
Para ver la entrevista completa en inglés, vayan AQUÍ.
Enviar por correo electrónicoEscribe un blogCompartir en XCompartir con FacebookCompartir en Pinterest
This entry was posted on 23:59:00
and is filed under
Kellan Lutz
.
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can
View Comments
,
or trackback from your own site.
Posted on
-
View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)