Confirmado: Muse en el Soundtrack de New Moon - Confirmed: Muse in the New Moon Soundtrack.
Muse have told MTV Two that they’re likely to feature on the soundtrack to New Moon- the latest Twilight instalment.
Speaking to Zane Lowe the group revealed that they’ve recently spoken to the film’s director Chris Weitz about recording a new version of a song from their album The Resistance.
Singer Matt Bellamy revealed: “I spoke to the director yesterday (and) he wants the track I Belong To You, the sort of vaudeville piano track.
“He wants a rendition of that but the only thing with the new film is they want the songs to be exclusive to the film. So he’s asking if I mind doing, or if we mind doing an alternative version of it.”
Asked if they were up for it Matt said: “I think it’s alright- if it was one of the main tracks on the album I would never do it. But it’s actually one of the weirder tracks on the album.
“(It’s) one of the can't believe we got away with it kind of tracks. I think it might be worth giving it a go cos it’s a track that might not get played live very often… one of the obscure tracks off the album so it might give that track some life that it wouldn’t have otherwise.”
He added: “They have all gone bloody vampire mad over there seriously, it’s crazy!”
Death Cab For Cutie are also on the New Moon soundtrack with filmmakers hoping to getThom Yorke and Bon Iver on the disc too.
**********************************
Musse le ha dicho a MTV DOS que les gustará estar en el Soundtrack de New Moon – la última entrega de Twilight. Hablando con Zane Lowe el grupo reveló que recientemente hablaron con el director de la película, Chris Weitz, acerca de grabar una nueva versión de una canción de su álbum The Resistance.
El cantante Matt Bellamy reveló: “Hablé con el director ayer y quiere la canción de ‘I Belong To You’ pero en versión de piano. Quiere un interpretación de esa (canción) pero lo único que quiere para la película es que sea exclusiva para la película. Por eso nos preguntó si me importaría, si nos importaría hacer una nueva versión de ella….”
Y aquí les dejo la canción para que la escuchen:
This entry was posted on 19:23:00
and is filed under
muse
,
new moon soundtrack
.
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can
View Comments
,
or trackback from your own site.










